Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Monday, Damnit

Crazy little weekend, not busy at a real level, but definately interesting at a Steve level--there's a difference. And I didn't even have to go to the Marlin for it! At a party Kurd got called out by this girl, Anna, that he sure says "It's funny because it's true" a lot.

He does, it's true. (It's funny because...!)

Here's what I listened to this weekend:

Earlimart, "Bloody Nose"


Lily Allen, "Smile"--My God, this video has 7 million views on YouTube--that is far and away the most of any video I have yet watched there. It's a good song, though, I like British chicks a lot. Props to Rowan for suggesting it, too:


Speaking of British:


Neko Case, "Star Witness" (Wow, listen to the bass, it's incredible):


Stone Temple Pilots, "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart"





Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, but what's with the dearth of chanteuses québécoises?