Thursday, February 21, 2008

Broken Social Scene to Get You through Your Thursday



Above is an awesome video for an awesome song, "Lover's Spit" by Broken Social Scene. Sorry the sound quality is so bad though. This video/song makes me want to make out. Any takers???

Below are a couple more videos for a couple more great BSS songs, "Anthems for a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl" and "Swimmers." I personally think "Swimmers" is one of the greatest songs ever--like ever-ever. In a reoccurring theme, it reminds me of a girl I used to love. But it's a different girl. Man I have such a deep heart, like the old lady version of Kate Winslett in Titanic. (If you don't know what I'm talking about...lucky you.)

"Anthems for a Seventeen-Year Old Girl":


"Swimmers" (another fan-made video):


Clicky to buy on iTunes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YEAH ILL TOTALLY MAKE OUT WITH U!!!!!!!! ILL TOTALLY MAKE OUT WITH ANY1 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Flix said...

Ah Tiff, if only you didn't live so far away in California, I would DESTROY you.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER UR ONLY JEALOUS OF ME AND MY SEXY ADVENTURES

Alison said...

i'll make out with you too. maybe we can hook up a three-way