Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Note on Some New Features

So, I've changed how I'm going to do things on my blog, I think. The first thing is I want to have some regularity to what I post, so everyone knows what to expect... so what I'm planning on doing is posting a new mix every week or two. Maybe I'll post a video in between now and then, but I think from now on it's going to be mostly just playlists.

The second thing I'm doing now is linking the song titles to the actual song files--this means you can download them right off the blog! I'll still post the song player on the blog, so you can preview the songs...and if you want to download one, you can: 1) right-click on the song title, 2) select "Save Target As...", and 3) Save it to your computer, whereever you like. That way I can share my music with my friends without having to print up 1000 discs and mail them all over the country (which I am getting to lazy to do. Of course, if you bug me enough, I'll still send you one.)

Unfortunately--at least as of now--the files will not have the correct titles and tags, so you'll have to rename them with all that stuff in your Itunes or whatever. Or you could just burn them to disc right away and not worry about it, I suppose.

I'm going to post a poll on the blog to get some feedback on this system, too, so please check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! j'aime qu'on y pourra télécharger les chansons. c'est une bonne idee.

Anonymous said...

This place is a lot of fun! Looking forward to the next post.

Next Flix said...

Thanks Christina! (Whichever Christina you might be.) I'm slightly behind, but I hope to get a new mix up this week!